hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Singh <23singhabhis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Self Study Project in Hadoop -----
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 20:06:56 GMT
Hi Krish,

You could use Hortonworks tutorials available online
http://hortonworks.com/tutorials/ and perform POC on your own. Also, one of
the widely practiced project by beginner is "Twitter Sentiment Analysis" .
I would suggest you to perform POC for any general issues which has enough
stackoverflow contents and later choose your own problem domain(Healthcare,
Demographics, Geography, Music, web logs, etc)

This is how I am trying to make myself learn.

Hope it gives you a rough image.

Abhishek Singh

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 11:21 PM, Gotomy PC <gotomypc27@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to hadoop and I would like to do some small projects which I can
> put in my resume for the job interview.
> I have fair understanding of Hadoop ecosystem.
> Can somebody please guide me?
> Thanks
> Krish Donald

View raw message