hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From BHUPENDRA GUPTA <bhupendra1...@gmail.com>
Subject hadoop / hive / pig setup directions
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:05:03 GMT
Hello all,

Firstly am a neophyte in the world of Hadoop..

So far, I have got the hadoop single node cluster running on Ubuntu.
The end state of this was datanode and namenode servers where running..

But from here, am not sure how do I proceed, in the sense, how do I get the
other pieces of the hadoop ecosystem installed and working.

Like Hive, Pig , Hbase and may be Ambari as well, set up and running.

Would appreciate if I can get access to materials which says "these are
MUST HAVEs for any hadoop project"

Just trying to get all the pieces together...

View raw message