hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Ramakrishnan <venkat.archit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation failing for AuthenticatedURL (no suitable constructor found) Hadoop 2.6.0
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2014 02:54:44 GMT
Thanks Ted, but the issue seem to be specifically
with AuthenticatedURL, as mentioned in the error.
I am not able to locate the latest documentation for
AuthenticatedURL, but, it looks like it has two constructors
one with arguments and one without any.

I am not a developer. I am just trying to build Hadoop 2.6.0,
on my way to eventually run Pig.  I was expecting that Hadoop
will build clean without any errors, but I am stuck now.

Any pointers on how to resolve the below-mentioned error
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Venkat.