hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Marko Dinic <marko.di...@nissatech.com>
Subject ZlibDecompressor throws an exception
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:33:46 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to instantiate ZlibDecompressor using following constructor

ZlibDecompressor inflater=new
ZlibDecompressor(ZlibDecompressor.CompressionHeader.DEFAULT_HEADER,1024);

This constructor call throws an exception

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.zlib.ZlibDecompressor.init(I)J
     at org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.zlib.ZlibDecompressor.init(Native
Method)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.zlib.ZlibDecompressor.<init>(ZlibDecompressor.java:114)
     at
com.nissatech.datadecompression.DecompressorReducer.reduce(DecompressorReducer.java:68)
     at
com.nissatech.datadecompression.DecompressorReducer.reduce(DecompressorReducer.java:25)
     at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer.run(Reducer.java:176)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.runNewReducer(ReduceTask.java:566)
     at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:408)
     at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.LocalJobRunner$Job.run(LocalJobRunner.java:216)

I'm using Hadoop 0.20.2 due to certain constraints.

What is the reason of this exception and how to fix it?

I'm new to Hadoop so any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Marko