hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Yang <teddyyyy...@gmail.com>
Subject where do I get the info in the task attempt report page for "Status" ?
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:45:42 GMT
on the status page, I see table with columns

Elapsed <th class="note">
for the status field, it seems to be a
free form string, with values such as "NEW"
"map > map" etc.

I looked into the code in hadoop-2.5.1
and found ApplicationCLI.java , but it only prints out
the ApplicationAttempState, which is the third field above "State".

so how can I programatically get the value of "status" ?

Yang Note

View raw message