hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with pig
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:15:03 GMT
Please consider asking this question on pig user mailing list:

On Oct 1, 2014, at 4:55 AM, Sebastian Lamelas_marcote <sebastian.lamelas_marcote@inria.fr>

> Hello everyone,
> I'm Sebastian Lamelas, an intern in INRIA Spirals Team (France, Lille). I cloned the
repository of Pig (git://git.apache.org/pig.git) but I am having many troubles with it.
> In fact, the only interest I have is the following commit: 5abfbd012e696fe46a110418cbd00fbd5cab037e
> I need to recreate the bug reported there (infinite loop) in the piggybank subproject.
I was wondering if you could help me with this, I have been trying to compile and run tests
for 4 days and I cannot make it work.
> I really hope you can hit me back with some hints, it would save me a lot of work and
> Thanks a lot for your time,
> seb.

View raw message