hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Tomas Delvechio <tomasdelvechi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Hadoop from .deb installer
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 21:07:28 GMT
Hi Jens,

Thanks for your help. In the /usr/share/doc/hadoop there are only four files:

* CHANGES.txt (is a changelog file from 1.2.1 version)
* LICENSE.txt (copy from Apache License)
* NOTICE.txt (file with two lines, nothing useful)
* README.txt (Only references to Hadoop wiki and web page, and
something about cryptographic software).

Furthermore, I'm trying to locate a man page about hadoop command, but
doesn't exist.

Some extra help?

Thanks again.

--