hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Rohith Sharma K S <rohithsharm...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Cannot fine profiling log file
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:13:14 GMT
HI

Have you enable log aggregation..?

1.       If log aggregation is enabled then you can get logs from hdfs below path. Both aggregated
logs and profiler will be in same file.
     ${yarn.nodemanager.remote-app-log-dir}/${user}/logs/<app-id>/

If not enabled, then check inside
    ${yarn.nodemanager.log-dirs}/<app-id>/<container-id>/profile.out(default name)

Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S

From: Jakub Stransky [mailto:stransky.ja@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 September 2014 16:27
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Cannot fine profiling log file

Hello experienced users,

I did try to use profiling of tasks during mapreduce
    <property>
        <name>mapreduce.task.profile</name>
        <value>true</value>
    </property>
    <property>
        <name>mapreduce.task.profile.maps</name>
        <value>0-5</value>
    </property>
    <property>
        <name>mapreduce.task.profile.params</name>
        <value>-agentlib:hprof=cpu=samples,heap=sites,depth=6,force=n,thread=y,verbose=n,file=%s</value>
    </property>

The file got generated I see that thrugh Resource Manager console but I can't find it from
where to download.

Where to find that file or how to download it?

Thanks for any advices!

Jakub