hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Ritesh Kumar Singh <riteshoneinamill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete a folder name containing *
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:37:51 GMT
interesting ... although escape character is still the forward slash and
its proven to work with other special characters. Here's a link:
Deleting directory with special character
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13529114/how-to-delete-a-directory-from-hadoop-cluster-which-is-having-comma-in-its-na>