hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From YIMEN YIMGA Gael <gael.yimen-yi...@sgcib.com>
Subject Hadoop and Eclipse configuration
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:34:29 GMT
Hello Dears hadoopers :) ,

I'm currently configure Eclipse to work with Hadoop.
I set up a Single node cluster (all the hadoop services are functioning on the node).
That server is different to my computer where Eclipse is installed.

When I tried to create a new project in Eclipse, the following dialog box appears to let me
type Hadoop Installation Directory.
I type this value "/home/hadoop/hadoop" which is my $HADOOP_HOME, but It's not working

[cid:image001.png@01CFC214.C5E38330]

Here is below my configuration parameters and values of Hadoop in Eclipse

[cid:image002.png@01CFC214.C5E38330]

Please, I need your help to fix this to carry on.

Thanks in advance for your habitual support.

GYY

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the
addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.

Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the
message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Please visit http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com for important information with respect to derivative
products.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles
de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion
non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message
s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Veuillez consulter le site http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com afin de recueillir d'importantes
informations sur les produits derives.