hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Sindhu Hosamane <sindh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jobtracker could only be replicated to 0 nodes instead of 1
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:38:41 GMT
When i checked  hadoop dfsadmin -report
then i could see 1 datanode is up .so i assume datanode is working .
Also i see all the 5 daemons running when i run jps command.

The only error i saw is in nam node logs is that job tracker.info could only be replicated
to 0 nodes instead of 1 .
Rest in other logs i found no error just some warnings  EOF exception. Just attached logs
for reference.  Please point me what should be corrected.

Thank you,
shosaman