hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Chris MacKenzie <stu...@chrismackenziephotography.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to set up the conf folder
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:58:00 GMT
Hi Ravindra,

Thanks for replying, it’s much appreciated.

That’s always been the case with my setup:

export HADOOP_PREFIX="/scratch/extra/cm469/hadoop-2.4.1"
export HADOOP_CONF_DIR=$HADOOP_PREFIX/etc/hadoop

I think my issue is that I have not set yarn-env.sh up correctly. TBH I
didn’t know it existed. I plan to get round to trying that at some point
in the near future.

Many thanks,

Chris MacKenzie
telephone: 0131 332 6967