hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stanley Shi <s...@gopivotal.com>
Subject Re: issue about distcp " Source and target differ in block-size. Use -pb to preserve block-sizes during copy."
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:08:59 GMT
Your client side was running at "14/07/24 18:35:58 INFO mapreduce.Job:
T***", But you are pasting NN log at "2014-07-24 17:39:34,255";

By the way, which version of HDFS are you using?

Regards,
*Stanley Shi,*



On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:36 AM, ch huang <justlooks@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2014-07-24 17:33:04,783 WARN
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException
> as:hdfs (auth:SIMPLE) cause:org.apache.hadoop.ipc.StandbyException:
> Operation category READ is not supported in state standby
> 2014-07-24 17:33:05,742 WARN
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException
> as:hdfs (auth:SIMPLE) cause:org.apache.hadoop.ipc.StandbyException:
> Operation category READ is not supported in state standby
>  2014-07-24 17:33:33,179 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer: Triggering log
> roll on remote NameNode hz24/192.168.10.24:8020
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,442 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Reading
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.RedundantEditLogInputStream@67698344
> expecting start txid #62525
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,442 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Start loading edits file
> http://hz24:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62525&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c,
>
> http://hz23:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62525&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,442 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.EditLogInputStream: Fast-forwarding
> stream '
> http://hz24:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62525&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c,
>
> http://hz23:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62525&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c'
> to transaction ID 62525
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,442 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.EditLogInputStream: Fast-forwarding
> stream '
> http://hz24:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62525&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c'
> to transaction ID 62525
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,480 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addToInvalidates:
> blk_1073753268_12641 192.168.10.51:50010 192.168.10.49:50010
> 192.168.10.50:50010
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,482 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.50:50010 is added to blk_1073753337_12710{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,482 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.51:50010 is added to blk_1073753337_12710{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,482 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.49:50010 is added to blk_1073753337_12710{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,484 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.51:50010 is added to blk_1073753338_12711{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,484 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.49:50010 is added to blk_1073753338_12711{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,484 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.50:50010 is added to blk_1073753338_12711{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,485 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addToInvalidates:
> blk_1073753338_12711 192.168.10.50:50010 192.168.10.49:50010
> 192.168.10.51:50010
> 2014-07-24 17:33:33,485 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.49:50010 is added to blk_1073753339_12712{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> .................................
>
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,573 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer: Triggering log
> roll on remote NameNode hz24/192.168.10.24:8020
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,826 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Reading
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.RedundantEditLogInputStream@3a7ff649
> expecting start txid #62721
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,826 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Start loading edits file
> http://hz23:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62721&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,826 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.EditLogInputStream: Fast-forwarding
> stream '
> http://hz23:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62721&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c'
> to transaction ID 62721
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,826 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.EditLogInputStream: Fast-forwarding
> stream '
> http://hz23:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62721&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c'
> to transaction ID 62721
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,868 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.49:50010 is added to blk_1073753367_12740{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,868 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.51:50010 is added to blk_1073753367_12740{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,868 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addStoredBlock:
> blockMap updated: 192.168.10.50:50010 is added to blk_1073753367_12740{blockUCState=UNDER_CONSTRUCTION,
> primaryNodeIndex=-1,
> replicas=[ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-a4cfa75c-28f4-4e73-9e17-b6e3f129864f:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-23f57228-24d8-4e51-afe9-c13a8b47a0a5:NORMAL|RBW],
> ReplicaUnderConstruction[[DISK]DS-7496d6a7-2a8f-4884-8a8f-f3a0f3037c0e:NORMAL|RBW]]}
> size 0
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,869 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addToInvalidates:
> blk_1073753270_12643 192.168.10.49:50010 192.168.10.51:50010
> 192.168.10.50:50010
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,871 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Edits file
> http://hz23:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62721&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c
> of size 1385 edits # 16 loaded in 0 seconds
> 2014-07-24 17:35:33,872 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer: Loaded 16 edits
> starting from txid 62720
> 2014-07-24 17:35:34,042 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> InvalidateBlocks: ask 192.168.10.49:50010 to delete [blk_1073753270_12643]
> 2014-07-24 17:35:37,043 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> InvalidateBlocks: ask 192.168.10.50:50010 to delete [blk_1073753270_12643]
> 2014-07-24 17:35:40,043 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> InvalidateBlocks: ask 192.168.10.51:50010 to delete [blk_1073753270_12643]
> 2014-07-24 17:37:33,915 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer: Triggering log
> roll on remote NameNode hz24/192.168.10.24:8020
> 2014-07-24 17:37:34,194 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Reading
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.RedundantEditLogInputStream@5ed5ecda
> expecting start txid #62737
> 2014-07-24 17:37:34,195 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Start loading edits file
> http://hz24:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62737&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c,
>
> http://hz23:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62737&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c
> 2014-07-24 17:37:34,195 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.EditLogInputStream: Fast-forwarding
> stream '
> http://hz24:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62737&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c,
>
> http://hz23:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62737&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c'
> to transaction ID 62737
> 2014-07-24 17:37:34,195 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.EditLogInputStream: Fast-forwarding
> stream '
> http://hz24:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62737&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0%3ACID-a140fb1a-ac10-4053-8b91-8f19f2809b7c'
> to transaction ID 62737
> 2014-07-24 17:37:34,223 INFO BlockStateChange: BLOCK* addToInvalidates:
> blk_1073753271_12644 192.168.10.51:50010 192.168.10.49:50010
> 192.168.10.50:50010
> 2014-07-24 17:37:34,224 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Edits file
> http://hz24:8480/getJournal?jid=develop&segmentTxId=62737&storageInfo=-55%3A466484546%3A0
> :
>  2014-07-24 17:37:34,225 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer: Loaded 3 edits
> starting from txid 62736
> 2014-07-24 17:37:37,050 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> InvalidateBlocks: ask 192.168.10.51:50010 to delete [blk_1073753271_12644]
> 2014-07-24 17:37:40,050 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> InvalidateBlocks: ask 192.168.10.49:50010 to delete [blk_1073753271_12644]
> 2014-07-24 17:37:43,051 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.StateChange: BLOCK*
> InvalidateBlocks: ask 192.168.10.50:50010 to delete [blk_1073753271_12644]
> 2014-07-24 17:39:34,255 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer: Triggering log
> roll on remote NameNode hz24/192.168.10.24:8020
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Stanley Shi <sshi@gopivotal.com> wrote:
>
>> Would you please also past the corresponding namenode log?
>>
>>  Regards,
>> *Stanley Shi,*
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:15 AM, ch huang <justlooks@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi,maillist:
>>>            i try to copy data from my old cluster to new cluster,i get
>>> error ,how to handle this?
>>>
>>> 14/07/24 18:35:58 INFO mapreduce.Job: Task Id :
>>> attempt_1406182801379_0004_m_000000_1, Status : FAILED
>>> Error: java.io.IOException: File copy failed:
>>> webhdfs://CH22:50070/mytest/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001 -->
>>> webhdfs://develop/tmp/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.copyFileWithRetry(CopyMapper.java:262)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.map(CopyMapper.java:229)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.map(CopyMapper.java:45)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.run(Mapper.java:145)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:764)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:340)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)
>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1548)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)
>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Couldn't run retriable-command: Copying
>>> webhdfs://CH22:50070/mytest/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001 to
>>> webhdfs://develop/tmp/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.util.RetriableCommand.execute(RetriableCommand.java:101)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.copyFileWithRetry(CopyMapper.java:258)
>>>         ... 10 more
>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error writing request body to server
>>>         at
>>> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$StreamingOutputStream.checkError(HttpURLConnection.java:3192)
>>>         at
>>> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$StreamingOutputStream.write(HttpURLConnection.java:3175)
>>>         at
>>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:122)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FSDataOutputStream$PositionCache.write(FSDataOutputStream.java:58)
>>>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.write(DataOutputStream.java:107)
>>>         at
>>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:122)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.RetriableFileCopyCommand.copyBytes(RetriableFileCopyCommand.java:231)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.RetriableFileCopyCommand.copyToTmpFile(RetriableFileCopyCommand.java:164)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.RetriableFileCopyCommand.doCopy(RetriableFileCopyCommand.java:118)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.RetriableFileCopyCommand.doExecute(RetriableFileCopyCommand.java:95)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.util.RetriableCommand.execute(RetriableCommand.java:87)
>>>         ... 11 more
>>> 14/07/24 18:35:59 INFO mapreduce.Job:  map 16% reduce 0%
>>> 14/07/24 18:39:39 INFO mapreduce.Job:  map 17% reduce 0%
>>> 14/07/24 19:04:27 INFO mapreduce.Job: Task Id :
>>> attempt_1406182801379_0004_m_000000_2, Status : FAILED
>>> Error: java.io.IOException: File copy failed:
>>> webhdfs://CH22:50070/mytest/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001 -->
>>> webhdfs://develop/tmp/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.copyFileWithRetry(CopyMapper.java:262)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.map(CopyMapper.java:229)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.map(CopyMapper.java:45)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.run(Mapper.java:145)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:764)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:340)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)
>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1548)
>>>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)
>>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Couldn't run retriable-command: Copying
>>> webhdfs://CH22:50070/mytest/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001 to
>>> webhdfs://develop/tmp/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.hadoop.tools.util.RetriableCommand.execute(RetriableCommand.java:101)
>>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message