hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Bertrand Dechoux <decho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Evaluation of cost of cluster
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:49:59 GMT
Hi,

The mail is now nicely formated but I would suggest you take the time to
digest answers from the same question you already asked twice.

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=user%40hadoop.apache.org&q=YIMEN+YIMGA+Gael
https://www.mail-archive.com/user%40hadoop.apache.org/msg15411.html

The hadoop mailing is not a hardware shop. The best way to know the price
is ask vendors for quote and/or check their prices on their website.

Regards

Bertrand Dechoux