hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Problem with simple-yarn-app
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 18:45:59 GMT
The version of hadoop you've compiled it with and the version of
hadoop you are running it against are likely different, and is the
reason behind this (cause of method signature changes having been
made).

This may be specific to your distro as well, so do ask on their direct
forums, if the above does not help.

--
Harsh J