hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From EdwardKing <zhan...@neusoft.com>
Subject hadoop rack command
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:26:47 GMT
I want to look at the default rack configuration,so I use following command like books says:

[hadoop@master sbin]$ hadoop fsck -rack
DEPRECATED: Use of this script to execute hdfs command is deprecated.
Instead use the hdfs command for it.

14/04/08 01:22:56 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Connecting to namenode via http://master:9002
fsck: Illegal option '-rack'

Why raise above error?  My Hadoop version is 2.2.0. By the way,how to get rid of the WARN
Information?
14/04/08 01:22:56 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

Thanks.

of
is
copying