hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: upgrade to CDH5 from CDH4.6 hadoop 2.0
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:19:36 GMT
Regards, Motty
This kind of questions, I think that should be asked in the CDH Users mailing
list. There, you will obtain a better and a faster answer.
Best wishes

On Monday, April 28, 2014 01:00:13 PM motty cruz wrote:
> Hello, I'm upgrading to CDH5. I download latest parcel from
> http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh5/parcels/latest/
> to /oprt/cloudera/parcel-repo next to cluster on cludera under parcels -->
> I hit the distribution button, started to distribute got to 50% but it does
> not go any further. any ideas how to proceed?
> Thanks,

I Conferencia Científica Internacional UCIENCIA 2014 en la UCI del 24 al 26 de abril de 2014,
La Habana, Cuba. Ver http://uciencia.uci.cu

View raw message