hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From nishan shetty <nishan.she...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: yarn application still running but dissapear from UI
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 03:31:25 GMT

Make sure that no filter is applied.
Looks like filter is applied in RM UI :)

From: Henry Hung [mailto:YTHung1@winbond.com]
Sent: 27 March 2014 08:14 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: yarn application still running but dissapear from UI

Hi Hadoop Users,

I'm using hadoop-2.2.0 with YARN.
Today I stumble upon a problem with YARN management UI, when I look into cluster/apps, there
is one apps running but not showing in the entries.
I make sure there is an application running in cluster with command "yarn application -list",
could somebody tell me what is going on with the UI? Why is it not showing any application?

[hadoop@fchdnn3 hadoop-2.2.0]$ bin/yarn application -list
14/03/27 10:39:25 INFO client.RMProxy: Connecting to ResourceManager at fchdnn3.ctfab.com/
Total number of applications (application-types: [] and states: [SUBMITTED, ACCEPTED, RUNNING]):1
                Application-Id      Application-Name        Application-Type          User
          Queue                   State             Final-State             Progress
application_1395886841648_0001  MES Performance Delete 20140309            MAPREDUCE
  hadoop         default                 RUNNING               UNDEFINED               80.05%

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by
the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person,
please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your
computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised
that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and
any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed
as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.

View raw message