hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: DistCP : Is it gauranteed to work for any two uri schemes?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 13:33:15 GMT
Overall the whole DistCp utility is devoid of any HDFS specific items,
but does have some (mostly skippable) checks pertaining to FS level
features such as permissions, checksums, etc.. It should and does work
with any valid URI scheme that the libraries understand to be valid
FSes today.

--
Harsh J