hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ch huang <justlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue about write append into hdfs "ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: ch12:50010:DataXceiver error processing READ_BLOCK operation "
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 05:37:56 GMT
i use default value it seems the value is 4096,

and also i checked hdfs user limit ,it's large enough

-bash-4.1$ ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
data seg size           (kbytes, -d) unlimited
scheduling priority             (-e) 0
file size               (blocks, -f) unlimited
pending signals                 (-i) 514914
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 64
max memory size         (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files                      (-n) 32768
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority              (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 10240
cpu time               (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes              (-u) 65536
virtual memory          (kbytes, -v) unlimited
file locks                      (-x) unlimited


On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Anurag Tangri <anurag_tangri@yahoo.com>wrote:

>  Did you check your unix open file limit and data node xceiver value ?
>
> Is it too low for the number of blocks/data in your cluster ?
>
> Thanks,
> Anurag Tangri
>
> On Feb 20, 2014, at 6:57 PM, ch huang <justlooks@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   hi,maillist:
>           i see the following info in my hdfs log ,and the block belong to
> the file which write by scribe ,i do not know why
> is there any limit in hdfs system ?
>
> 2014-02-21 10:33:30,235 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: opReadBlock
> BP-1043055049-192.168.11.11-1382442676609:blk_-8536558734938003208_3823240
> received exc
> eption java.io.IOException: Replica gen stamp < block genstamp,
> block=BP-1043055049-192.168.11.11-1382442676609:blk_-8536558734938003208_3823240,
> replica=ReplicaWaitingToBeRecov
> ered, blk_-8536558734938003208_3820986, RWR
>   getNumBytes()     = 35840
>   getBytesOnDisk()  = 35840
>   getVisibleLength()= -1
>   getVolume()       = /data/4/dn/current
>   getBlockFile()    =
> /data/4/dn/current/BP-1043055049-192.168.11.11-1382442676609/current/rbw/blk_-8536558734938003208
>   unlinked=false
> 2014-02-21 10:33:30,235 WARN
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode:
> DatanodeRegistration(192.168.11.12,
> storageID=DS-754202132-192.168.11.12-50010-1382443087835, infoP
> ort=50075, ipcPort=50020,
> storageInfo=lv=-40;cid=CID-0e777b8c-19f3-44a1-8af1-916877f2506c;nsid=2086828354;c=0):Got
> exception while serving BP-1043055049-192.168.11.11-1382442676
> 609:blk_-8536558734938003208_3823240 to /192.168.11.15:56564
> java.io.IOException: Replica gen stamp < block genstamp,
> block=BP-1043055049-192.168.11.11-1382442676609:blk_-8536558734938003208_3823240,
> replica=ReplicaWaitingToBeRecovered, b
> lk_-8536558734938003208_3820986, RWR
>   getNumBytes()     = 35840
>   getBytesOnDisk()  = 35840
>   getVisibleLength()= -1
>   getVolume()       = /data/4/dn/current
>   getBlockFile()    =
> /data/4/dn/current/BP-1043055049-192.168.11.11-1382442676609/current/rbw/blk_-8536558734938003208
>   unlinked=false
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.BlockSender.<init>(BlockSender.java:205)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.readBlock(DataXceiver.java:326)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.Receiver.opReadBlock(Receiver.java:92)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.Receiver.processOp(Receiver.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.run(DataXceiver.java:221)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
> 2014-02-21 10:33:30,236 ERROR
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: ch12:50010:DataXceiver
> error processing READ_BLOCK operation  src: /192.168.11.15:56564 dest: /
> 192.168.11.12:50010
> java.io.IOException: Replica gen stamp < block genstamp,
> block=BP-1043055049-192.168.11.11-1382442676609:blk_-8536558734938003208_3823240,
> replica=ReplicaWaitingToBeRecovered, blk_-8536558734938003208_3820986, RWR
>   getNumBytes()     = 35840
>   getBytesOnDisk()  = 35840
>   getVisibleLength()= -1
>   getVolume()       = /data/4/dn/current
>   getBlockFile()    =
> /data/4/dn/current/BP-1043055049-192.168.11.11-1382442676609/current/rbw/blk_-8536558734938003208
>   unlinked=false
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.BlockSender.<init>(BlockSender.java:205)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.readBlock(DataXceiver.java:326)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.Receiver.opReadBlock(Receiver.java:92)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.datatransfer.Receiver.processOp(Receiver.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataXceiver.run(DataXceiver.java:221)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>
>

Mime
View raw message