hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Vinayakumar B <vinayakuma...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: No job shown in Hadoop resource manager web UI when running jobs in the cluster
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 06:12:29 GMT
Send a simple mail to user-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org>

FYI, http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

From: Suresh M03 [mailto:Suresh.M03@mphasis.com]
Sent: 24 February 2014 11:40
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: RE: No job shown in Hadoop resource manager web UI when running jobs in the cluster

Unsubscribe me from this list

Regards,
Suresh
+91-9941188684

From: Richard Chen [mailto:cxd3000@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 11:38 AM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>

found the problem was due to missing mapred-site.xml.

After creating it, the problem was gone.

thanks for all the answers.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Richard Chen <cxd3000@gmail.com<mailto:cxd3000@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Due to company mail filtering issue, I decided to use my personal mail
account so that I can attach files freely in the future.

Please see my reply inline to your questions below.

Richard

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 3:55 AM, Zhijie Shen <zshen@hortonworks.com<mailto:zshen@hortonworks.com>>