hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Raj Hadoop <hadoop...@yahoo.com>
Subject Connection refused error - Getting repeatedly
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:56:23 GMT

I have a 3 node hadoop cluster CDH 4.4 and every few days or when ever I load some data through
sqoop or query through hive , sometimes I get the following error -

Call From <<server 1>> to <<server 2>> failed on connection exception:

This has become so frequent. What can be the reasons and how should I troubleshoot this? Is
it the hardware or network can be the most common problem/issue with this kind of error. Please

View raw message