hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Slava Rodionov <bep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP & CUDA
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:09:31 GMT
Hi Massimo,

I don't see why should anyone actually need any interface between Hadoop
and CUDA in case that you're using C++?
Why don't you just make sure that all of your data nodes are able to run
CUDA locally, then write some function that uses CUDA and then just call
this function inside your mapper or reducer?

Best regards,
Viacheslav