hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From ZORAIDA HIDALGO SANCHEZ <zora...@tid.es>
Subject Missing records from HDFS
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:25:13 GMT
Hi all,

my job is not reading all the input records. In the input directory I have a set of files
containing a total of 6000000 records but only 5997000 are processed. The Map Input Records
counter says 5997000.
I have tried downloading the files with a getmerge to check how many records would return
but the correct number is returned(6000000).

Do you have any suggestion?

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política
de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on
the basis of the terms set out at:
View raw message