hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Renault <orena...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: default capacity scheduler only one job in running status
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:29:47 GMT
If you're running all the job from the same user, by default, you can't
take more than the value of the queue. It can be modified by setting the
following in capacity-scheduler.xml

   <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.production.user-limit-factor</name>

   <value>1</value>

Olivier

--
   * Olivier Renault *       Solution Engineer
------------------------------

    Phone:        +44 7500 933 036
  Email:      orenault@hortonworks.com
  Website:   http://www.hortonworks.com/

      * Follow Us: *
<http://facebook.com/hortonworks/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<http://twitter.com/hortonworks?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/hortonworks?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

 [image: photo]

  Latest From Our Blog:  Fight Fraud with Big Data Analytics
<http://hortonworks.com/blog/fight-fraud-with-big-data-analytics/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE