hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From "Omar@Gmail" <omarnet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Path exception when running from inside IDE.
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 16:59:27 GMT
Hi,

Running from inside IDE (intellij idea) getting exception, see below:

In the program arguments I specify 'input output'

Of course 'input' does exist in HDFS with data file in it.

But the code is trying access a directory form local project file system
location not form HDFS.

Please let me know what I have done wrong.

Regards
Omar

Nov 01, 2013 4:31:36 PM org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation doAs
SEVERE: PriviledgedActionException as:omarnetbox
cause:org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InvalidInputException: Input
path does not exist: file:/Users/omarnetbox/work/projects/hadoop/mrjob/input
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InvalidInputException: Input path
does not exist: file:/Users/omarnetbox/work/projects/hadoop/mrjob/input
    at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat.listStatus(FileInputFormat.java:235)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat.getSplits(FileInputFormat.java:252)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.writeNewSplits(JobClient.java:1054)