hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Joy George <J...@orioninc.com>
Subject RE: hadoop-2 on windows How To ?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:56:10 GMT
May be my bad googling skills. I searched a lot but didn't get a good point which explains
how to install Hadoop 2 in windows

There is HDInsight for Windows 7 but it uses Hadoop 1.# versions.

Joy George K
Jr.Architect
Orion India Systems Pvt. Ltd.
103, Tejomaya, L&T Tech Park, Infopark, Kusumagiri-PO, Kakkanad, Kochi - 682030
Desk: +91 484 6616384  | Cell: +91 95444 00706  | Ext 384  | Email :  joyg@orioninc.com<mailto:|email@orioninc.com>
www.orioninc.com<http://www.orioninc.com/> | Delivering trusted solutions to our clients
for over 2 decades
From: Nitin Pawar [mailto:nitinpawar432@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 5:16 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: hadoop-2 on windows How To ?

it does support
Please google it :)

I can not promote a vendor on general mailing list. You can reach out their forums or  google
it or tweet to their engineers :)

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Joy George <JoyG@orioninc.com<mailto:JoyG@orioninc.com>>
wrote:
Hartonworks HDP is currently using Hadoop 1.2 version.
http://hortonworks.com/products/hdp-windows/

Are there any links which explain how to install Hadoop 2 in windows machines?