hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives: October 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Ravi Prakash Re: ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM Tue, 22 Oct, 19:55
Prashant Kommireddi Re: ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM Tue, 22 Oct, 21:41
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Tue, 22 Oct, 21:44
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Tue, 22 Oct, 22:06
Sandy Ryza Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Tue, 22 Oct, 23:45
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 00:50
Manu Zhang map container is assigned default memory size rather than user configured which will cause TaskAttempt failure Wed, 23 Oct, 02:09
Gopi Krishna M [No Subject] Wed, 23 Oct, 02:41
Sathish Kumar Fwd: External Table creation in hive fails on impala integration with hive Wed, 23 Oct, 02:52
lei liu Decommission DataNode Wed, 23 Oct, 03:22
ch huang issue about namenode format command Wed, 23 Oct, 05:31
Nitin Pawar Re: issue about namenode format command Wed, 23 Oct, 06:25
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 07:23
Arpit Gupta Re: issue about namenode format command Wed, 23 Oct, 14:54
Sandy Ryza Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 15:17
Sathish Kumar Fwd: External Table creation in hive fails on impala integration with hive Wed, 23 Oct, 15:21
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 16:20
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 16:22
Sandy Ryza Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 16:40
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 17:05
Ravi Prakash Re: ResourceManager webapp code runs OOM Wed, 23 Oct, 17:32
Ravi Prakash Re: map container is assigned default memory size rather than user configured which will cause TaskAttempt failure Wed, 23 Oct, 17:40
Viswanathan J Hadoop core jar class update Wed, 23 Oct, 19:19
Chih-Hsien Wu Hadoop 1.2.1 corrupt after restart from out of heap memory exception Wed, 23 Oct, 19:20
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 19:55
Sandy Ryza Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 20:17
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 20:46
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 21:16
chris bidwell Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows Wed, 23 Oct, 21:16
Benyi Wang Questions about hadoop-metrics2.properties Wed, 23 Oct, 23:21
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 23:26
Sandgorgon Error on createDatumWriter? Wed, 23 Oct, 23:38
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 23:48
Sandy Ryza Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Wed, 23 Oct, 23:54
Jian Fang Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Thu, 24 Oct, 00:01
Sandy Ryza Re: Why my tests shows Yarn is worse than MRv1 for terasort? Thu, 24 Oct, 00:30
Manu Zhang Re: map container is assigned default memory size rather than user configured which will cause TaskAttempt failure Thu, 24 Oct, 00:59
Sandy Ryza Re: yarn.nodemanager.vmem-check-enabled Thu, 24 Oct, 01:19
Manu Zhang Re: map container is assigned default memory size rather than user configured which will cause TaskAttempt failure Thu, 24 Oct, 02:31
Nan Zhu dynamically resizing the Hadoop cluster? Thu, 24 Oct, 03:35
codepeak hadoop2.2.0 compile Failed - no such instruction Thu, 24 Oct, 04:37
Jun Ping Du Re: dynamically resizing Hadoop cluster on AWS? Thu, 24 Oct, 05:06
Vimal Jain Re: High Full GC count for Region server Thu, 24 Oct, 05:49
Vimal Jain Exceptions in Data node log Thu, 24 Oct, 06:04
Luke Lu Re: Questions about hadoop-metrics2.properties Thu, 24 Oct, 06:51
Liu, Raymond How to use Hadoop2 HA's logical name URL? Thu, 24 Oct, 07:02
Liu, Raymond RE: Using Hbase with NN HA Thu, 24 Oct, 07:06
Tsuyoshi OZAWA Re: map container is assigned default memory size rather than user configured which will cause TaskAttempt failure Thu, 24 Oct, 07:11
Liu, Raymond RE: How to use Hadoop2 HA's logical name URL? Thu, 24 Oct, 08:16
Nan Zhu Re: dynamically resizing Hadoop cluster on AWS? Thu, 24 Oct, 12:29
Angelo Matarazzo Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows Thu, 24 Oct, 12:38
Nitin Pawar Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows Thu, 24 Oct, 12:49
Joy George Hadoop 2.2.0 :What are the new features for Windows users Thu, 24 Oct, 12:56
DSuiter RDX Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows Thu, 24 Oct, 13:20
Adam Diaz Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows Thu, 24 Oct, 13:27
DSuiter RDX Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows Thu, 24 Oct, 13:36
Angelo Matarazzo Re: Documentation on installing Hadoop 2.2.0 on Microsoft Windows Thu, 24 Oct, 15:41
Marcelo Elias Del Valle NullPointerException when trying to write mapper output Thu, 24 Oct, 17:19
jamal sasha Unable to use third party jar Thu, 24 Oct, 17:54
jamal sasha Re: Unable to use third party jar Thu, 24 Oct, 17:54
Ravi Prakash Re: Hadoop core jar class update Thu, 24 Oct, 17:55
Ravi Prakash Re: Error on createDatumWriter? Thu, 24 Oct, 17:57
Ravi Prakash Re: dynamically resizing the Hadoop cluster? Thu, 24 Oct, 18:04
Ravi Prakash Re: hadoop2.2.0 compile Failed - no such instruction Thu, 24 Oct, 18:07
Nan Zhu Re: dynamically resizing the Hadoop cluster? Thu, 24 Oct, 18:20
- Terasort's performance anomaly Thu, 24 Oct, 18:46
Jay Vyas YARN And NTP Thu, 24 Oct, 20:07
Ravi Prakash Re: dynamically resizing the Hadoop cluster? Thu, 24 Oct, 20:51
Nan Zhu Re: dynamically resizing the Hadoop cluster? Thu, 24 Oct, 21:07
Bryan Beaudreault Re: dynamically resizing the Hadoop cluster? Thu, 24 Oct, 21:21
S. Zhou Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster? Thu, 24 Oct, 22:28
Jain, Prem HDP 2.0 Install fails on repo unavailability Thu, 24 Oct, 22:36
Shahab Yunus Re: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster? Thu, 24 Oct, 22:42
Hitesh Shah Re: HDP 2.0 Install fails on repo unavailability Thu, 24 Oct, 23:36
Adam Diaz Re: HDP 2.0 Install fails on repo unavailability Thu, 24 Oct, 23:51
Manu Zhang Re: map container is assigned default memory size rather than user configured which will cause TaskAttempt failure Fri, 25 Oct, 00:15
Clay McDonald Re: HDP 2.0 Install fails on repo unavailability Fri, 25 Oct, 00:16
java8964 java8964 RE: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster? Fri, 25 Oct, 00:30
S. Zhou Re: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster? Fri, 25 Oct, 03:25
Anseh Danesh map phase does not read intermediate results with SequenceFileInputFormat Fri, 25 Oct, 05:46
Siddharth Tiwari Trash in yarn Fri, 25 Oct, 08:07
Robin East Re: map phase does not read intermediate results with SequenceFileInputFormat Fri, 25 Oct, 10:03
Dieter De Witte Re: map phase does not read intermediate results with SequenceFileInputFormat Fri, 25 Oct, 10:16
Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa ElasticSearch Fri, 25 Oct, 11:13
FrkN Cannot Access Hadoop Web UI Fri, 25 Oct, 11:58
Rita Re: data corruption checks / block scanning report Fri, 25 Oct, 12:16
Shahab Yunus Re: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster? Fri, 25 Oct, 12:51
Anseh Danesh Re: map phase does not read intermediate results with SequenceFileInputFormat Fri, 25 Oct, 16:03
Benyi Wang Re: Questions about hadoop-metrics2.properties Fri, 25 Oct, 17:56
alex bohr DFSClient: Could not complete write history logs Fri, 25 Oct, 18:17
Viswanathan J Re: Hadoop core jar class update Fri, 25 Oct, 18:20
- How / when does On-disk merge work? Fri, 25 Oct, 19:35
alex bohr Re: DFSClient: Could not complete write history logs Fri, 25 Oct, 19:40
- Reduce Merge Memtomem Parameter Fri, 25 Oct, 20:20
Trev Smith Best practice for EC2 deployment Sat, 26 Oct, 10:25
Juan Suero Re: Best practice for EC2 deployment Sat, 26 Oct, 10:46
Ted Yu Re: Best practice for EC2 deployment Sat, 26 Oct, 11:40
jamal sasha MRUNIT basic question Sat, 26 Oct, 22:55
java8964 java8964 RE: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster? Sat, 26 Oct, 23:10
Koert Kuipers question about hdfs data loss risk Sun, 27 Oct, 18:42
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20196
Jun 20191
Mar 20191