hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Rita <rmorgan...@gmail.com>
Subject data corruption checks / block scanning report
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:56:40 GMT
I have asked this question elsewhere and haven't gotten the answers.
Perhaps, I asked it the wrong way or forum.

I have a 40+ node cluster and I would like to make sure the data node
scanning is aggressively done. I know 8192kb/sec is hard coded but was
wondering if there was a better way to keep checking the data node status.

Also, is there a document/wiki/blog page which will explain blockScanner
report in detail, and what options are needed to tweak them?