hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From codepeak <gcodep...@gmail.com>
Subject hadoop2.2.0 compile Failed - no such instruction
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 04:37:53 GMT
Hi all,
       I have a problem when compile the hadoop 2.2.0, the apache only
offers 32bit distribution, but I need 64bit, so I have to compile it myself.
My envirenment is:
       2.6.32_1-7-0-0 #1 SMP Wed Jul 25 16:20:31 CST 2012 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux
       the CPU is:
       Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz
       flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 s
s ht tm pbe syscall nx lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good
xtopology nonstop_tsc aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes6
4 monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm dca sse4_1 sse4_2
x2apic popcnt aes xsave avx lahf_lm ida arat epb x
saveopt pln pts tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid
       12 cores

        when compile the hadoop 2.2.0 with maven, something go wrong like
        [image: 内嵌图片 1]

       but my cpu support the sse4.1 and sse4.2 instruction set, I don't
know if there is anything else wrong.

       thanks so much

View raw message