hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Omkar Joshi <ojo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Cannot start resourcemanager
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:53:48 GMT
Hi,

in capacity-scheduler.xml what value you have set it for below property?

 <property>

    <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.resource-calculator</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator</value>
    <description>

      The ResourceCalculator implementation to be used to compare

      Resources in the scheduler.

      The default i.e. DefaultResourceCalculator only uses Memory while

      DominantResourceCalculator uses dominant-resource to compare

      multi-dimensional resources such as Memory, CPU etc.

    </description>

  </property>

Thanks,
Omkar Joshi