hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Furkan Bıçak <bicak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secondary NameNode doCheckpoint Exception
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 09:54:49 GMT
I don't have any problem when starting and stoping the cluster with
scripts. I am having this problem when starting the cluster from Java.

Also, when I start the cluster from Java, I can run map-reduce jobs and
it succesfully finishes. However, after some time about 5 minutes when
the secondary namenode is started, it tries the merge and then gives
that error.

Thanks,
Frkn.