hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From "Smith, Joshua D." <Joshua.Sm...@gd-ais.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop graphing tools
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:04:10 GMT
Xuri-

I know a lot of folks that take the result of Hadoop jobs and visualize the data within a
web page using the D3 JavaScript library.
http://d3js.org/

Josh

From: Xuri Nagarin [mailto:secsubs@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 11:46 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hadoop graphing tools

Not really performance monitoring but a simple charting tool. Scan a data set, extract keys/values
and place them on a 2-D chart. The way you would load a small data set in an Excel spreadsheet
and create a bar/line/pie chart from it.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Lance Norskog <goksron@gmail.com<mailto:goksron@gmail.com>>