hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Adam Muise <amu...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Jaspersoft -Reg
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 16:27:08 GMT
Note, Jaspersoft requires HiveServer version 1 for it's jdbc connection the
last time I checked (a few months ago). Most distros do not start
hiveserver v1 by default anymore so you will have to start it yourself and
make sure your ports don't conflict with Hiveserver2.

Cheers,

--
*
*

Hortonworks - Develops, Distributes and Supports Enterprise Apache
Hadoop.<http://hortonworks.com/>

Hortonworks Virtual Sandbox <http://hortonworks.com/sandbox>

Hadoop: Disruptive Possibilities by Jeff
Needham<http://hortonworks.com/resources/?did=72&cat=1>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE