hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Cornelio IƱigo <cornelio.ini...@gmail.com>
Subject hadoop infinispan view not detected inside Map/Reduce
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 00:04:46 GMT
Hi all

I want to use infinispan and hadoop. I made a simple test (wordcount

I have this type of mode on my infinispan xml

*<clustering mode="distribution">*

*         <hash numOwners="2"/>*

and also this

*<clustering mode="replication">*

*First*: I create a folder and upload a file X in my infinispan cluster (on
each machine I can access the grid and the file is found).

*Second*: on my hadoop job, on the main class I can access the grid and
"see" the X file that I upload .

*Third*: I want to get the X file on my Map and/or Reduce class of the job
but the X file is not found.

As I understand hadoop TaskTracker runs the maps and reduce as a Child task
on a separate JVM.

Is that why I cant access the infinispan grid from the Map or Reduce class? If
so, any ideas how can I get the file in the map/reduce?

Do I need a special infinispan configuration for this?

View raw message