hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Manickam P <manicka...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: HDFS federation Configuration
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:25:14 GMT
Hi,
Thanks. I have done that.

Thanks,
Manickam P
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:02:42 -0700
Subject: Re: HDFS federation Configuration
From: suresh@hortonworks.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

I'm not able to follow the page completely.

Can you pls help me to get some clear step by step or little bit more details in the configuration
side?

Have you setup a non-federated cluster before. If you have, the page should be easy to follow.
If you have not setup a non-federated cluster before, I suggest doing so, before looking at
this document.

I think the document already has step by step instructions.I

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICENOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution,
disclosure or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your
system. Thank You.