hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Manish Kumar <mksingh0...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Help
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:21:37 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to Hadoop technology. I had used it only once for my BE project to
create Weblog Analyzer. Entire cluster was made up of 7 nodes.I am eager to
know more about this technology and want to build my career in this.

But I am not able to make out
1. How I can shape up myself to proceed further in this field ?
2. What are other technologies that I need to know to work in this field ?
3. What are future scopes in this field ?
4. Which technical domain area this technology belong ?

Currently I am working in one of the reputed service based company. Can't
reveal the name because of some constrains.
Looking for help.

Thanks & Regards,
Manish