hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: New Hadoop Eclipse functionality
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 05:50:35 GMT
Hi Henry,
The URL is supposed to be entered into Eclipse's dialogs for
installing/updating new software as mentioned in the Download section.
Eclipse automatically finds the various files it needs relative to that URL.
This is documented in Eclipse help sections (
http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/tasks/tasks-127.htm
).
Hope that helps.
Regards,