hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Clark Yang (杨卓荦) <yangzhuo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write/run MPI program on Yarn?
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 17:37:36 GMT
Hi, sam

   Please try it following the README.md on
https://github.com/clarkyzl/mpich2-yarn/.
  The design is simple ,make each nodemanger runs a "smpd" daemon and make
application master run "mpiexec" to submit mpi jobs. The biggest problem
here, I think, is the yarn scheduler do not support gang secheduling
algorithm, and the scheduling is very very slow.

  Any ideas please feel free to share.

Cheers,
Zhuoluo (Clark) Yang