hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep L <sandeepvre...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Help about build cluster on boxes which already has one?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:50:08 GMT
Port numbers should not conflict.You need to change port numbers in all configuration files(hbase-*.xml,
hdfs-*.xml, core-*.xml, mapred-*.xml)

> Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:26:47 +0000
> From: justlooks@gmail.com
> To: user@hadoop.apache.org
> Subject: Help about build cluster on boxes which already has one?
>
> Today I get a task to build a hadoop and hbase cluster on boxes which already has one
hadoop cluster on them (use default port ),what things I need to change so I can deploy the
new one successfully? I am newbie to hadoop and hbase ,have successfully built hadoop and
hbase on vmware ,thanks all