hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From "Agarwal, Nikhil" <Nikhil.Agar...@netapp.com>
Subject Which data sets were processed by each tasktracker?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 08:14:01 GMT
Hi,

I  have a 3-node cluster, with JobTracker running on one machine and TaskTrackers on other
two. Instead of using HDFS, I have written my own FileSystem implementation. I am able to
run a MapReduce job on this cluster but I am not able to make out from logs or TaskTracker
UI, which data sets were exactly processed by each of the two slaves.

Can you please tell me some way to find out what exactly did each of my tasktracker do during
the entire job execution? I am using Hadoop-1.0.4 source code.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil