hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Sai Sai <saigr...@yahoo.in>
Subject Re: Hadoop Development on cloud in a secure and economical way.
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 06:11:24 GMT

Is it possible to do Hadoop development on cloud in a secure and economical way without worrying
about our source being taken away. We would like to have Hadoop and eclipse installed on
a vm in cloud and our developers will log into the cloud on a daily basis and work on the
cloud. Like this we r hoping if we develop any product we will minimize our source being taken
away by the devs or others and is secure. Please let me know, any  suggestions  u may
View raw message