hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Raj Hadoop <hadoop...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Installed Hadoop on Linux server - not able to see web UI
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 22:15:57 GMT
Thanks. It is working on 50070 and 50030.

________________________________
From: Sandy Ryza <sandy.ryza@cloudera.com>
To: user@hadoop.apache.org; Raj Hadoop <hadoopraj@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: Installed Hadoop on Linux server - not able to see web UI

Hi Raj,

The web UIs are located on different ports than the RPC ports you specified.  If you are
using MR1, the HDFS UI is typically located on port 50070, and the MapReduce UI is typically
located on port 50030.

-Sandy

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Raj Hadoop <hadoopraj@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

>I have installed Hadoop on a Linux server psedo-distributed mode. The map reduce word
count example also succesfully ran. But i was not able to access the UI from my local windows
browser machine when i use like http://intelliserver:54310/ or http://intelliserver:54311/

http://intelliserver.dmel.com:54310/