hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Bejoy Ks <bejoy.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why the cluster stays at State: INITIALIZING
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 04:12:37 GMT
If there is some critical writes to be done, you can force the cluster out
of safe mode.

hadoop dfsadmin -safemode leave

Considering your ratio of reported blocks and if you have a replication
factor of 3 it should be fine to force exit out of safe mode. (But always
better to wait for auto exit from safe mode)