hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Jain <Sandeep_Jai...@infosys.com>
Subject Query on Cost estimates on Hadoop and Java
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 06:17:53 GMT
Dear Hadoopers,

As per my knowledge Hadoop is free but we need to have Java 1.6 installed in our system to
support Hadoop.
Can you please let me know what all the Licensing cost involved with Java and Hadoop to work
with it.

Your inputs are valuable for us to progress.

Thanks !
Sincere Regards,
Sandeep Jain
M - +91 96633-75072