hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Yanbo Liang <yanboha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS Cluster Summary DataNode usages
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:01:33 GMT
It means :
the minimum number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
the median number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
the maxmum number of used storage capacity / total storage capacity of a
datanode;
and the standard deviation of all these datanodes.