hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 1.1.2 is it beta or stable?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:58:02 GMT
I think it is highly likely we will declare 1.1.2 to be stable.  Certainly
it is significantly better than 1.1.1 in the automated test front.
I just wanted it to be out in the community for a few weeks before
suggesting it.

--Matt

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Artem Ervits <are9004@nyp.org> wrote:

>  Hello all,****
>
> ** **
>
> I’d like to know whether version 1.1.2 is the new stable release. The
> download page stills says it’s beta.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you.****
>
> ** **
>
> Artem Ervits****
>
> New York Presbyterian Hospital****
>
> ** **

> This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and
may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,