hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: How to installl FUSE with Hadoop 1.0.x?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:49:59 GMT
I recall having mentioned it before, but why not use the Apache Bigtop
RPM/DEB build scripts to generate all these binaries in good package
form for yourself? It also builds up the fuse extensions and has
clearer dependencies/build-process. Check out their 0.3.x branches for
1.x specific build scripts via http://bigtop.apache.org

Otherwise, the path you're already following (i.e. ant native builds)
is the correct one and you should be able to get a successful result
if you have all the necessary dependencies.

--
Harsh J