hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Arko Provo Mukherjee <arkoprovomukher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managing space in Master Node
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:48:44 GMT
Thanks! I have already requested for downtime. Will do the changes soon!
Warm regards
Arko

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 3:31 AM,  <ramon.pin@accenture.com> wrote:
> Hi Arko.
>
>   Only thing you need to do is not running the TaskTracker and DataNode demons on your
master machine. Ensure you do not have this on your slaves file con hadoop's config directory
when you start the system. I'm supposing you are on Open Source release. For other distributions
look at its documentation about how to remove those demons from your master node machine.

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems
for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.