hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Shashwat Shriparv <dwivedishash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request on behalf of newbies
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:13:19 GMT
Lot are Der on fb lot of blog's are there and last but not the least Google is ur friend first
do some thing and ask ;)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy NoteMonkey2Code <monkey2code@gmail.com> wrote:Hi all,
Am a newbie in hadoop echo system, just wondering if there is any thread or group where newbies
can hang in there and take advises or suggestions from Guru's . This will definitely helpful
for both Guru's  and students  to take part in amazing ecosystem.  I see all the group
mailings are very to get what they are talking about it. If there is group  specially meant
for ppl like me, please forgive me and pass those details to me  (really appreciate !! its
a big favor to me )

Thank you!!
Monkey

request on behalf of newbies